Riptide PowerDrive 55/IP_BT Trolling Motor with i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 12V-55lb-54
Riptide PowerDrive has been counted on for years by saltwater anglers who want reliable performance with smart boat control features. And with a tough, sleek mount and an arsenal of reliable innovations, it's not tough to see why. Nobody outworks a Riptide.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- i-Pilot: Boat positioning becomes automatic with the revolutionary, GPS-powered i-Pilot. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more, all on a redesigned remote that has a 33% larger screen, and the ability to communicate via Bluetooth. i-Pilot puts more options and easier operation at your fingertips, including reinvented Spot-Lock -the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant stage of charge reading.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- 2 year warranty
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.