Standard Horizon HX210 6 Watt Floating Handheld Marine VHF
- Floating / Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes)
- All USA, International, and Canadian channels
- Selectable 6W / 2.5W / 1W output power
- Receive WX and FM broadcast 76-108MHz
- High resolution Dot Matrix LCD
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Programmable Function Keys
- Speaker Mic Jack
- High capacity 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3 Hour desktop rapid charger
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of the new internal, large capacity 1850 mAh Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water
If the radio falls in the water an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off!!! The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously.
The HX210 boasts one of the largest displays in a compact and affordable handheld VHF. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.
New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
The HX210 has an expanded receiver allowing the user to tune in to their favorite FM radio station. The radio will receive FM broadcast bands between 76 MHz to 108 MHz.
Because the HX210 is built better, it’s backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX210 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges?period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it is covered by Standard Horizon’s Flat Rate Service Program.What's in the Box:
- AC Adapter
- DC Adapter
- Charging Cradle
- DC Cable
- Hand Strap
- Belt Clip